Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bring on the rain

My bike is now looking like one fine ride. It sounds like a real junker though. I added fenders two nights ago and they need some adjusting. Yesterday I listened to "ssss zzzzz sssss sssss" for my entire commute in both directions. Today I've adjusted them a bit but they still need to be fine tuned.

When I finish with the fenders, I'll take some pictures and put up a "how-to" here. This will be the first of a series. I'm hoping to regularly make how-to postings where I can give my advice to people who are actually voluntarily receiving it (maybe you!). This should appease my need to give advice in general and do wonders for my social life.

I also picked up some rain gear on the weekend: a snazzy new yellow rain coat made specially for cycling. Thanks to my friends who gave me the gift certificate for it!

It looks like I'll be getting a chance to test all this out this afternoon.

Darren J 9/14/2005 12:57:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment