Thursday, November 17, 2005

Helping you prepare for winter

This weekend, on Saturday afternoon, ToolWorks of the Community Bicycle Network will be having a session to help Toronto cyclists prepare for winter cycling. I don't think you need to sign up. There's a suggested donation of $5.

Saturday, November 19, 12-3 pm (not sure if this time is correct!)
at the Community Bicycle Network
761 Queen Street West, Suite 101, just down the stairs.

I'm not in any way the official information source for this so I was a bit reluctant to post it here, but it sounds like such a good idea that I didn't want someone to miss out who it could help.

I just found the notice on their web site, which says it's at 1:30, so that'll need some confirming.

I'm considering going. I think it would be good for me to work on my bike mechanic skills. I doubt the session will involve pulling apart a drivetrain, but it's always good to hear people use the lingo (as the kids say) so I use the right words when I go to buy parts.

I crossed my first patch of ice this morning! It was about 1 foot long. All's well.

Darren J 11/17/2005 10:15:00 a.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment