Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rage

Some unbelievable photography captured this sadly believable event in Kensington Market.

I don't know the whole story here, although I can be pretty sure who's side I would have taken if I was standing there during this event. Or should I say "alleged" event, like a professional reporter? Something I'm very sure about is that protecting your personal property and protecting your person are very different things.

(I happened across this through Technorati and Say it with Pie)

Darren J 1/26/2006 07:50:00 p.m.

3 Comments:

Holy crap! That's insane. She perhaps shouldn't have scratched his car, but I give her credit for "de-littering". :)
wow! thats a great link. and that site is killer, in general. thanks.
I read through the comments on that site and all I can say is wow, the veneer of humanity is pretty thin.

Add a comment