Saturday, October 07, 2006

Music

***

"Buy this car to drive to work.
Drive to work to pay for this car."


Metric - Live it out - Handshakes
(I love the song called "The Police and The Private" on this album.)

***

"I raise my hand in Peace
I never bow to the laws of the thought police
I take a holy vow
To never kill again"

Neil Young - Living with war - Living with war
Check out the boo-ometer, on the Neil Young site:
"...No other cities had booing that was loud enough to register on the Boo-ometer. In Atlanta, the boos were still not as loud as the cheers. "

***

On the Living with war subject, in case you had any doubts about Rumsfeld, you must read this article in Newsweek. It's one thing to hear about Rumsfeld, but to actually read the quotes and the way he handles situations is deeply disturbing. Tuco picked out a very Rumsfeldian quote.

Darren J 10/07/2006 12:30:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Add a comment