Monday, January 08, 2007

Change

I often think about what kind of personal information I put on this site. You can guess some of the things that might be of concern, like identity theft. So I’ll mention something that changed for me in the past month using my second (third?) language of pig latin: ymay ifeway anday Iay ustjay oughtbay ayay ousehay.

Surprisingly, the RCMP haven’t listed ‘blogging in pig latin’ yet on their list of ways to avoid identity theft.

This has been occupying almost all of my non-work time: all weekend long, plus at least 3 hours every night. I don’t want to piss off the neighbours before I get to know them, so I try to stop banging around before too late. We’re updating all the wiring from knob and tube to the modern style. The only reason we’re doing this is because of an insurance requirement. It sounds like a torturous amount of labour, but it’s more fun than I expected.

I do miss having some free time to do some weekend rides. This would be ideal weather to ride down to the Leslie Spit.

More to come on the house, housing, and related issues in the future. It ties into the biking in quite a few ways.

Darren J 1/08/2007 09:02:00 a.m.

1 Comments:

ongratulationscay. Ayway otay ebay, hayeay!

Add a comment